Woohoo! You’re engaged! Let the wedding planning begin!
But first, you need to pick a date. And as soon as you do that, you need to let everyone know so they can put it on their calendars and make sure they plan to attend!
And since you want to get some engagement photos anyway, why not use those to create a cute card you can send to your family and friends?
We love to offer save the dates along with engagement sessions! Basically, it works like this:
- We set up an engagement session, shoot for a couple of hours and get some really awesome photos.
- You look through the photos and pick a few favorites.
- Working together with our design partners, we’ll come up with a design that perfectly fits your vision and budget.
- We help you print the save the dates.
- You send your beautiful new designs to all your friends and family.
As a bonus, we can also set up a page on our website where you can send your family and friends to see your engagement photos and get more information about your wedding.
Check out Riley and Andrew’s page as an example!
Ready to start? Get in touch and we’ll set up your engagement session now!
All images in this post courtesy of YourVision Graphic Design!